Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ranger lost but not forgotten!

Today i lost a very special dog friend.His name was Ranger,we adopted him 6 months ago and it's been a great time having him as a friend to play with and fetch balls,that was his favorite thing to do.We had a lot of good times going places and seeing things he never saw before.i will miss him dearly and will never forget him.There are certain dogs in my life that seem to tug on my heart and he was one of those dogs.He loved to swim in the lake and retreive the tennis balls, he could go for hours knowing that he was doing it to please me.He will be missed dearly ,RIP in special friend ,I love you Ranger :)

1 comment:

  1. I know this was very hard on you Joe..I felt you two formed quite a bond...I too was very saddened to learn of His tragic death..to me he was truly a most beautiful and unique looking dog that I have ever seen...and in My heart I know he is never far from your thoughts....

    ReplyDelete